Wednesday, November 3, 2010

MAY

May was awhile ago, but there were still some note worthies ;)

May 5-Leslie was still 2 and potty trained in 2 days with only 5 or 6 minor clothing accidents. She did great!!! We also went to a field and flew the kite as a family-oops no potties.
May 11-Our new van :) Lovin' it!

May 16-I had to speak in church. I was so nervous. The topic was President Monson's talk 'Have I served anyone today' It went well and hopefully I am off the hook for awhile.

May 20-Recipe group started. I love it! It's my once a month girls night out :) I made garbonzo bean soup :)

May 31-Memorial Day was a very bitter sweet day/way too emotional! We were on our way to the Woods Cross flag ceremony when I learned that my Aunt Mary had passed away. I can't express how much it hurt inside. I really wish she could have met my baby Mary. I loved how she would always give me hugs when she saw me at family parties or the Weber State bookstore. I love you Aunt Mary.

We went to IHOP for a yummy breakfast. Then to the Ogden cemetery. We decided to visit the Ogden temple grounds with the girls. They really liked the flowers and fountains.
Then we visited Dave's horse clinic. There were a dozen or so baby horses :)
We ate a pizza lunch at Aunt Bessie's then planted her garden. It was fun to do and felt great doing it! My mother in law broke her elbow :( but we still had a barbecue at their home. I went on a motorcycle ride with Bryan. Then we played a card game with his family. What a day!

No comments: