Kera is now 3 and very imaginative. She loves to dance, sing, and play ‘flamly’ games. It seems she has known her alphabet, numbers, colors, and shapes forever. We’re working on writing letters now. 
Leslie is 1 and such a happy social child. She goes to junior nursery since I’m the teacher in there. It’s fun to see how good she does in there, probably better than half the kids. Her vocabulary is growing every day. She loves to read books jabbering about each page. ‘Rella’ is her favorite bedtime book.
We had a great relaxing Thanksgiving. Our cousin Nichole Garff hosted it in her lovely home. The kids had so much fun playing outside and downstairs. Nichole’s little boys kept them entertained.


We bought a new freezer and dishwasher since ours were broken. We like the BYU flare of the dishwasher :). It may have taken all day to install, but I’m sure I could install a dishwasher much faster now. The freezer box is becoming an addon to the TV box playhouse :).
Leslie is 1 and such a happy social child. She goes to junior nursery since I’m the teacher in there. It’s fun to see how good she does in there, probably better than half the kids. Her vocabulary is growing every day. She loves to read books jabbering about each page. ‘Rella’ is her favorite bedtime book.
We had a great relaxing Thanksgiving. Our cousin Nichole Garff hosted it in her lovely home. The kids had so much fun playing outside and downstairs. Nichole’s little boys kept them entertained.
We bought a new freezer and dishwasher since ours were broken. We like the BYU flare of the dishwasher :). It may have taken all day to install, but I’m sure I could install a dishwasher much faster now. The freezer box is becoming an addon to the TV box playhouse :).
On a note of gratitude, Bryan and I have been enjoying reading the conference talks before bed. Last night it happened to be the talk by Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin. We really enjoyed discussing his message of happiness. Choosing to laugh instead of groan. It was sad to hear of his passing this morning, but what a great message he was able to leave with us. He will be dearly missed.

1 comment:
You have such cute girls! Awesome job on your blog!
Post a Comment